- Due to the modest and intimate size of our venue, we cannot offer table reservations in advance, and in the case of a busy night, we may ask our patrons to share tables with other parties.
- Seating is only guaranteed with arrival up until 30 minutes after showtime (Thu - Sat: Arrival before 8:30, Sun: Arrival before 7:30). While your ticket guarantees you entry into the show, we can only guarantee a table or bar seat with arrival within that timeframe.
- We always advise calling ahead to the Riverwalk at 603-578-0200 if you are planning to purchase a ticket at the door. You may always purchase a door price ticket during the daytime hours of the Riverwalk at the register in advance of the show, and hence we cannot guarantee that door price tickets will remain upon your arrival. If in doubt, it is always adviseable to buy in advance (and save some money, too!)
- In order to defray some of the expense of offering our own internal ticketing service, we charge a $2.00 per transaction fee when purchasing tickets online. For example, a ticket purchase of (1) ticket will be charged $2, and a ticket purchase of (6) tickets will also be charged $2 in total.
Will Call List
In the case of a sold out show, a will call list will be started for our patrons that were unable to procure an advance ticket. The will call process proceeds as follows:
1. In the case of a sold out show, patrons may call into the Riverwalk at 603-578-0200 in order to reserve a spot on the waitlist.
2. When arriving at the venue, please check in to confirm your spot on the waitlist. In order to receive waitlist entry to the show, the entire ticket holder's party must be present at the time of waitlist entry (Thu - Sat: 8:30, Sun: 7:30)
3. Waitlist patrons will be given entry to the show 30 minutes after showtime (Thu - Sat: 8:30, Sun: 7:30), as available and in the order that call ins were made.
Please contact the music team at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or comments on our policies and practices.